Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Letter To My Georgia Senators

My grandparents, my parents, and I have not worked and lived and paid taxes in this country only to have illegal aliens who sneak into our country become entitled to the same rights and benefits without any of the sacrifice.

Have these illegal aliens defended our freedom in World War 1, World War II, Korea, Vietnam, and now Iraq. Our ancestors did, only to have that freedom given away to anyone who has the audacity to break the law and break into our country? No

You are sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Please do so. How can you in good conscious give away the rights that so many have worked to protect?
Please represent me, not individuals who are here illegally. Please vote NO.

There is a lady in Cobb County who has been charged with a felony for enrolling her kids in the wrong school district. Please tell me how many years illegal aliens are getting for having their children enrolled in ANY school district. Why are the illegal aliens not being charged as felons?

Please Vote NO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home